ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. If you wish to attend the festival and join the competition, please visit us at Nam Pha Pa Yai Camp this Saturday, November 24th. Mandatory competitor meeting is at 10am!
Participation in the festival is required for anyone wish to climb at the camp this weekend. There will be a one time festival fee of 990THB required of anyone climbing at NPPY this weekend.
***please note that the kitchen at NPPY camp cannot offer breakfast to those arriving on Saturday morning due to staff limitation***
You must register for the competition in order to participate in the climbing competition portion of festival. Please select either Open or Recreational Division. Please register in appropriate division that best fits your climbing ability.
Recreational Division: Climbers in this division can climb routes graded between 4 and 6B+ to earn points.
Open Division: Climbers in this division can climb any route graded up to 8B to earn point.
Spectator: If you want to attend the festival but not climb, please purchase a spectator pass. As a spectator, you will not be allowed to climb during the festival. Your ticket also include food for 2 days and a raffle ticket to win prizes. Only purchase the Spectactor Pass if you are NOT planning on climbing.
FESTIVAL PASS INCLUDES
- Breakfast on Sunday
- Lunch (to-go sandwiches) on Saturday and Sunday
- Buffet Dinner on Saturday and Sunday
- Donation equals to 1 Titanium Bolt (thank you!)
- Registration Package
- Score card with list of climbing routes
- 1 Raffle ticket to win prizes at the closing ceremony
- Drinking water throughout the festival period (saturday and sunday)
FESTIVAL PASS DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation to and from the climbing site and campground
- Campsite at Nam Pha Pa Yai or accommodation outside the camp (you must book either accommodation at the camp separately on this website or arrange your own accommodation outside the camp)
- Breakfast on Saturday
- Beer, cookies and any snacks at the festival
- Any climbing gear. Rental must be arranged separately with the camp management.