To enter the festival, you must purchase Festival Pass. You can climb, compete and participate in all festival activities. Everyone is automatically entered into the competition. It is up to you how serious you'd like to participate. However, to keep the competition fair, please register in an appropriate division that best fits your climbing ability as described below.
Recreational Division: Climbers in this division can climb routes graded between 4 and 6B+ to earn points.
Open Division: Climbers in this division can climb any route to earn point.
Spectator: This is for those who do not climb or do not wish to participate in the competition at all.
FESTIVAL PASS INCLUDES
- 5 meals ( Day 1: to-go lunch, dinner | Day 2: breakfast, to-go lunch, dinner)
- Registration Package
- Pocket guidebook for NPPY (include new climbing area and routes)
- 1 Raffle ticket to win prizes
- Drinking water throughout the festival period (saturday and sunday)
- Day pass to the camp
FESTIVAL PASS DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation to and from the climbing site and campground
- Campsite at Nam Pha Pa Yai or accommodation outside the camp (you must book either accommodation at the camp separately on this website or arrange your own accommodation outside the camp)
- Breakfast on Saturday
- Beer, other beverages and any snacks at the festival
- Any climbing gear. Rental must be arranged separately with the camp management.