Thank you all. We've closed registration for the 2020 festival! Workshops and accommodation can be still be booked until Thursday Nov. 26, 2020.
To enter the festival, you must purchase Festival Pass. You can climb and participate in all free festival activities. Some workshops require separate registration and payment.
FESTIVAL PASS INCLUDES
- 5 meals ( Day 1: Lunch, Dinner | Day 2: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Registration Package
- 1 Raffle ticket to win prizes
- Drinking water throughout the festival period (saturday and sunday)
- Donation to the bolting fund
FESTIVAL PASS DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation to and from the climbing site and campground
- Campsite at Nam Pha Pa Yai or accommodation outside the camp (you must book either accommodation at the camp separately on this website or arrange your own accommodation outside the camp)
- Breakfast on Saturday
- Beer, other beverages and any snacks at the festival
- Any climbing gear. Rental must be arranged separately with the camp management.
- Other activities and workshops which have additional cost
Out of your 1,500 baht; 1,000baht is for the cost of food, water, electricity, staff payment, facility fees and other necessities to the function of the festival. 300baht is for your contribution to the bolting fund. 200 baht is for administrative and marketing expenses.